Tore View – 5 star accommodation
is a fantastic 3 bedroom apartment with scenic views over the Tore burn, the old stone bridge, and the cliffs beyond – absolutely stunning!
Tore View can accommodate from 2 to 6 persons. Single couple (one bedroom) staying receive a 10% discount from our standard tarriff.
We have renovated the cottage keeping many of the interior stone walls as a character feature along with the original date stone of 1841.
The large lounge is up a short set of stairs that overlooks the kitchen area with the antique beams and stone walls left open as a focal point.
- Largest of all the cottages
- Large entrance way and kitchen with exposed stone walls
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Induction Hob
- 3 double bedrooms that sleeps up to 6
- Large ceramic tiled bathroom with roll-top bathtub / shower
- Seperate WC
- Large lounge with exposed stone walls
- Private patio with stunning views
- Freesat HD TV
- Free Wifi
- Ipod docking station
Tore View Tariff
Couples using only 1 bedroom receive 10% discount.
3 night minimum stay except in July & August.
|Jan – March 2013||£363||£86|
|April – May 2013||£434||£97|
|July – August 2013||£577||n/a|
|Sept – Oct 2013||£473||£107|
|Nov – Dec 2013||£363||£86|
|Christmas & New Year’s 2013||£577||£107|