There are plenty of nearby dining options:
- Pennan Inn, Pub only, Pennan – tel # 01346 561201
- The Pear Tree – Fraserburgh
- The Captain’s Table, Fraserburgh
- The Davron Hotel, Rosehearty
- The White Horse Hotel, Strichen
- Saplin Brae Hotel, near Mintlaw
- Lost Cafe / Lastbus Works Canteen, weekends mostly, outside of New Pitsligo – tel# 01771653288
- Garden Arms Hotel & Pub, Gardenstown – tel # 01261 851260
- The Tufted Duck Hotel, St. Comb’s
- Inn at Heath Hill, Memsie – tel # 01346 541492
- The Lodge at Strichen Park, Strichen – tel # 01771 637029
- Knowes Hotel, MacDuff – tel # 01261 832152
- Banff Springs Hotel, Banff – tel # 01261 812881
- Fife Lodge Hotel , Banff– tel # 01261 812436
- Aul Fife, Low Street in Banff – tel # 01261 818882
- The Station Hotel, Portsoy – tel # 01261 842327
- The County Hotel, Banff – tel # 01261 815353
- Indian Garden Restaurant, Banff – tel # 01261 812277
- The Old Auction Room, Strichen
- Eli’s Cafe and Gallery, Gardenstown
- Deskford Garden Gallery, Deskford (near Cullen)
- Rockpool Cafe, Cullen
- The Old Kirk Cafe and Bistro, Fordyce (near Portsoy)
- Portsoy Coffee Shop, Portsoy next to George Ellis Chemist
- Boyndie Visitor Centre, Boyndie – tel # 01261 843249
- A-Tangs Chinese , Macuff – can’t miss yellow trim / Cash only
- Chinatown, Shore St., MacDuff – near harbour
- Pyramid Takeaways, Low St, Banff – pizza & kebobs
The Neuk is a quaint one bedroom self-catering apartment with loads of character designed for couples in mind with sea views.
Shore View is a two bedroom self- catering cottage that has unobstructed views of the shore, and is ideal for 2 to 4 people.
The Mill is a large ground floor two bedroom self catering apartment which is easily accessible for those who wish not to climb any stairs.
Tore View is a fantastic 3 bedroom apartment with scenic views over the old stone bridge, and the cliffs beyond – absolutely stunning!